The energy metropolis Leipzig is considered one of the most renowned cities for the development of renewable energies in Europe. It was voted the most sustainable city in Europe in 2018, is characterised by a wide-ranging research landscape and a broad base in the renewable energy sector, as well as numerous other "climate impact" concepts. The city of Leipzig stands for municipal commitment in the field of energy efficiency and climate protection. Potentials and measures of the energy and climate protection programme have been successfully implemented. In 2011, the city of Leipzig was awarded the title "European Energy and Climate Protection Municipality" for the first time. In the meantime, Leipzig has been able to achieve gold status, which is awarded for special achievements in municipal climate protection.
Leipzig is thus one of an exclusive group of large cities that have successfully implemented the goals of the European Energy Award (EEA).
Good reasons for Leipzig:
- Covering the complete value chain in the energy sector
- Efficient cluster network of energy and environmental companies, policy.
- Municipal engagement in energy efficiency and climate protection
- Largest energy trading location in Europe
- Location of the Digital Hub Germany
- Nine universities with renowned professorships and excellent
- Excellent potential for skilled workers in a growing region
- First German production site for mass-produced e-vehicles
Logistical hub Leipzig
Our office is located in the heart of Leipzig. Leipzig is developing very dynamically and is Europe's new logistics hub for international companies. Especially due to the 24/7 service of the freight airport Leipzig/Halle, the qualified and motivated workforce, the available space for logistics settlements, a strong university-industry cooperation and research infrastructure, a first-class logistics and value-added service for industry has been created. Leipzig/Halle Airport is home to one of the largest intercontinental freighter fleets in the world. Our office is located in the heart of Leipzig.
We look forward to your visit, you are very welcome here.